I don't pretend to be perfect; I've made mistake just like everybody else.
When I have, I've owned up to the mistakes and moved forward. - Chris Bell

Wednesday, March 16

Sweetsour Seventeen


I am officially seventeen *smiling.

Let's move on. Okay, the line is so cliche. But whatever, like I care. So, I can get a driver license and the best part is my parents said i couldn't have it. Love you both you know. Padahal abah yang suruh ambil last year kan? Arghhh -.-

Let's move on. I am seventeen. I become more matured, insyaAllah. So, I slowly forgotten how addicted I was towards Justin Bieber. Actually what I am trying to say is, I do not care anymore whether I can go or not to his concert this Apr. I am totally give up.

Let's move on. This year is an important year. I'm having SPM. So, less online will never work on me but yes, I will study hard like seriously hard to cover up all the chapters. Physic is not my best friend so I will try to tackle him one fine day. One fine day...

Let's move on.

No comments: