I don't pretend to be perfect; I've made mistake just like everybody else.
When I have, I've owned up to the mistakes and moved forward. - Chris Bell

Sunday, April 10

Not interested anymore


It is time to be more serious. Maturity define everything and there is no word for regret anymore.

Now, time to face reality. SPM is not around the corner. It's just stop for a while at the traffic light. Time is travel so fast like seriously fast. I have no idea why we are in Apr because I thought yesterday school just reopened after New Year. This is totally bullshit. No time to play but there is no enough time also to study.

So folks, let sing Jar of Hearts! Okay, no connection at all with the post just to let you know currently I stuck with this song. Perfect lyrics right? Er or no? But whatever. Eh, don't forget to watch Never Say Never \m/. Right, enough with the commercial break.

Weh, Im so scared lah thinking of mid-year exam and trial and SPM and what the hell am doing now? Wasting time updating this?! I am sooooo Khilda right now. She has been worrying about SPM last few days and now me. Whyyyy? At first Im trying to act cool T.T

K, my Match Test was not going well. I got 1A+, 3A, 1A-, 2B, 1D (5A 2B 1D) *crying* I really don't like Physic. I always thought that I answered them correctly but at the end I still got it wrong ARGGGH. So, it is time for me to fulfill my New Year's resolution. Bye people. Pray for me

Btw, everything is getting weird. Hm

No comments: