I don't pretend to be perfect; I've made mistake just like everybody else.
When I have, I've owned up to the mistakes and moved forward. - Chris Bell

Sunday, February 6

As you can see, I've remove my previous posts

Enough. It is a new beginning. So hi people!  Im Syaq but I don't bite ;)

By the way, I just sign up for twitter. It is all because of what Shira said yesterday. She told me that Justin Bieber handle his twitter by his own and Justin Bieber had followed this form two student -.- Damn. But twitter is a little bit annoying because everyone is trying to tell their current activities. Since everyone does tweet theirs, so I tweet mine. And I feel like a stupid girl here after I tweet 'Boleh tak tweet cuma nak bagitahu aku baru balik Jusco HIHI'. Okay I knew it is totally annoying -.- But what to do. I just follow the purpose of having twitter. Twitter said 'What's happening' and I replied that. It is so answering the question right. Now I understand why people act like an annoying people when they are on twitter because so do I.

Yeah Syaq is on twitter now and what's next?

No comments: