I don't pretend to be perfect; I've made mistake just like everybody else.
When I have, I've owned up to the mistakes and moved forward. - Chris Bell

Monday, February 14

I am not pathetic, I just comfortable with my status right now

I did blogwalking just now. I don't know why but mostly, blogs that I've read were talking about their boyfriend or not having one. And when I see recent post on FB, Din update his status with this line:


Okay, is that matter if you are not having any girlf/boyf? Or at least a ex? Duuhhh, tell you what, me too do not have one. I think it is because of 

1. I quickly get tired of one man in a short period of time
2. I like many men at the same time
3. I just do not know how to entertain them when it comes to the jiwang rusty part
4. I annoyed them with my unfinished sentences 
5. I only wear shirt and jeans 
6. Never wear skirt
7. I love sneaker
8. I do not have phone to text with
9. I act like a man --''
10. Am not good with words

It is just like Elda's tweet 'So I like you but Im not in love with you and I'll be liking another person next month'. Kbye

No comments: